Monday, June 21, 2010

My Best Friend's Wedding

   After many years of discussing which guy was the cutest that week, and which guys broke our hearts, my best friend has tied the knot! I must say, she couldn't have found anyone better. Congratulations Mr. & Mrs. Jacob Warner, I love you both!


   Being Jordan's Matron of Honor meant the world to me, not including getting the chance to host one fun night with some of our best gals! Throughout their wedding weekend, I was able to take a few shots that hopefully Jordan will like!  I enjoyed every minute of being such a big part of the special day.  Here's a peek ..


   The ceremony took place at Woodmont United Methodist Church, and the reception was held at Chinqua Penn Plantation,  both located in Reidsville, North Carolina. Everything was picture perfect. Jordan, I hope it was everything you wanted!

2 comments:

Leigh @ Leigh Pearce Weddings said...

Great shots Anna! Congrats Jordan and Jacob!!

Ashley Brown said...

Anna I love the new website! Your pictures are beautiful!