Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Mission Website: Complete!

So when I started this blog, I thought I would use this as a website, until I "really" knew what I wanted to do with a website. Once you actually start looking into buying the whole package of a website, you realize how much of an investment it is.  After taking the time to work on my photography, and letting the thought of trying to do this as a career sink in, I just went for it. I'm so glad I did!

Something to keep in mind when you are considering this idea is RESEARCH! I don't want to know how much time I spent on researching different online services for allll of your website needs, but it is definitely necessary.  I ended up going with qufoto.com. It's very easy to manage, clean, and simple.

So please take a look, and tell me what you think! Feedback is always great!


www.annapaschal.com

Thanks!!

No comments: