Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Details, Please!

So we are getting down in the count down until my wedding day! It's a very exciting, and hectic time.  One thing I've heard over and over again, is to relax, and soak it in. When I first heard that, of course, the first thing shooting through my mind was, "RELAX??!?", but then it hit me, everyone is right. This only happens one time in your life.

                                                  The Groomsmen's Ties, from Southern Proper
                                        On a side note, I ordered these through Fairclough & Co. in Charlotte, NC.
                                                            The service was amazing! Highly recommended!

After really thinking about that with 25 days and counting, I've decided to really enjoy it. As a photographer, there is always one thing in particular, you realllly enjoying photographing.  For me, it has to be details. It amazes me how you can capture something so "everyday" and simple, and make a beautiful, memorable photograph out of it. These pictures are of the things that people (and brides) spend thousands of minutes planning, and at the end of the day could easily be forgotten about, or didn't get to see it and the night begins.  Just think about those 200 place cards you found off of a Do-it-yourself website that took you, and your 5 other bridesmaids a week to make. Of course you want pictures of those!
                                            Bridemaids Gifts from Dolce & Dimora in Greensboro, NC.
                                                         Yet another great store, and perfect service. Thank you!!

With this being said, I'm going to treasure the details. My plan is to everyday, or almost everyday document these details with my camera. These are special times I never want to lose in these next few 'hectic' weeks, and I hope this will motivate future brides will do the same!

Just relax, and soak it in.

No comments: