Monday, May 10, 2010

You can find me in Barnes & Noble!

Very exciting times ahead! The studio I worked for in Raleigh, Goldbug Studio, was featured in Where Women Create, the book! Many might not know much about this book, so if you interested in it, check it out here. They mostly feature female artists and their studios. I love looking at other artist's studios, so it seems awesome to me.

So what is even better than having the studio you work for featured in a book!? Having the book use some of your photos! That's right! This issue of Where Women Create just hit the stores.  Ashley, the owner of Goldbug sent me an email with the article not too long ago informing me that they used some of my work. I was so excited, I just thought I had to share. Take a look at the article below!



Where Women Create Book of Inspiration cover

Where Women Create Book of Inspiration page 1
Where Women Create Book of Inspiration page 2
Where Women Create Book of Inspiration page 3

No comments: