Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Goldbug Studio's Madhatter Event

This past weekend I had a shoot in Raleigh for Goldbug Studio's Mad Hatter Event.  I always enjoy shooting at Goldbug because the setup is so elaborate, and it gets better each time. Even better, Victoria magazine was there to feature the event as well. It's always awesome to get the chance to meet with magazines like that!

There were so many noteworthy collectibles from this event, but one of my all time favorites is the company Mullanuim by Jim & Tori.  Goldbug has a collection of the "song birds". How CUTE are they??! I would love to have those little gems all over my house.  I even watched this little guy walk out of the store not long after the opening.


      For all you folks who love a themed party, this was right up your alley. Saturday night was the opening night,  which was full of elaborate costumes, best hat & mask contest, delicious food from Sweet T Cupcakery, and AMAZING vodka iced tea, served by the one and only Mad Hatter himself.


It was definitely an exciting night, for more photos visit my website! If you just love what you see, Goldbug studio will be open for a couple days during the month of June, for more information visit www.goldbugstudio.com

As always, Thanks for checking in!

No comments: