Thursday, May 20, 2010

So I do have an excuse to still look at wedding blogs!

So here I am, doing something I never thought I would do. Number one, I never thought I would start my own company. As I am typing this out, I am thinking to myself "haha, that's funny, my own company." Even more, I didn't think  I would ever "blog".  Don't get me wrong, I LOVE reading blogs. I love looking at all the cute DIY ideas us lucky gals can try at home. I just never considered myself the blogging type.  As crazy as it seems, I am enjoying this whole new world, even though  I might be a little clueless on how to navigate my life right now.

Along with the blogging and company planning, are the weddings. So I really never thought I would have to think another thing about weddings after April 24, 2010 (I love you, Ben!). But here I am,  talking to a client today about shooting her wedding. As that is taking place, I am realizing that weddings could be a big part of my life for quite sometime. I think I'm going to get along with wedding photography. The thought of that excites me. I hope that I can make such an impact, as my photographer had on my wedding day.

                                         ©ANNA PASCHAL

So after two paragraphs of babbling, and no clear point, I want to leave you some sweet favorites of my own. For all of your super crafty brides, be sure to check out 100 Layer Cake, and I-Do-it yourself. I mean how can you not love a site that starts with I DO, when you want the most adorable invitation on a budget?!

                                                   photo credit: IDIY

 100 Layer Cake is great because it features couples' weddings, along with DIY ideas. All of the weddings are so unique. IDIY, on the other hand is more about tutorials, FREE templates (yes, I said free!), tips, and much more.


If you just want to look at a great blog, check out designspongeonline. Trust me, you'll love it.

No comments: