Thursday, May 27, 2010

Sunday Funday!

                 This past Sunday, I had a photo shoot with Maddie Bug Baby!!

     For those of you who don't know much about this great gig, it is definitely a must see! Maddie Bug Baby is a children's clothing company created by the talented Heather Visaya. They specialize in monogrammed baby & infant clothing and accessories. Heather and her mother have recently started expanding their line with a new clothing line. I must say, no babies for me right now, but they are way too cute. I'll want my children to be sporting these outfits!

So take a look ..


They are also introducing quite a few fourth of July outfits. It's always good to be cute and festive!


For more information on Maddie Bug Baby, visit their Etsy Store, or become a fan on facebook.

No comments: